Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Music

So, as I sit here I am pouting .... I was so excited about tomorrow and being able to play the shakers (?) that I was dancing around the house, singing, and shaking! I guess I was doing it a little bit too much because Brad very forcibly asked me to finally stop! ohhhh..... hee hee! I think that tomorrow is going to be a great performance! How often do we get the chance to be goofs and sing Christmas carols with choreography (thanks Kristen)? ... feliz navidad ... oh wait a minute, back to what I was saying! Anyhow, I, for one, am really excited about tomorrow and the chance to have a good ol' sing-a-long! Arriba!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ariba! Okay, so know Feliz Navidad is stuck in my head...it plays over and over....your group did a great job at really creating a mood behind the song. Great work!

Jenn said...

I went home singing our songs too! In the shower, in the bathroom, in the kitchen... luckily, Ryan likes to sing too and he joined in, which made it even more fun. :) I hope you enjoyed shaking your moneymaker (and maraca thingies :P) at our performance today - you did a great job!

Lisa Nelson said...

I had so much fun today. It was awesome!

Willow Brown said...

Yes...how many other classes in the Education Program bring that kind of "joy" into your life!?